Brakes : Ford : Full-size : Power Brake Conversions : 1949-51 FORD CAR POWER BRAKE CONVERSION KIT
1949-51 FORD CAR POWER BRAKE CONVERSION KIT
1949-51 Ford Car Power Brake Conversion Kit
Jamco Parts is proud to introduce this power brake booster and dual chamber master cylinder complete with a brake pedal assembly kit designed to bolt-on to your 1949-51 Ford car. Our kit mounts using the original factory master cylinder mounting holes under the floor. This kit is a must when upgrading to disc brakes and comes completely assembled and ready to install.
• 7" Dual Diaphragm Power booster (Shown with 7" single booster)
• Mounting brackets and the input rod
• Brake pedal arm and arm mount
• Master cylinder
• Proportioning valve (disc applications only)
• Proportioning valve bracket
• Proportioning valve lines
Specify the type of brakes when ordering, drum brakes, 2 wheel disc or 4 wheel disc.
*Depending on the application, booster’s appearance may vary from picture shown.
**Drilling may be required to mount the booster bracket.
***Kit designed for regular box frames only and will not work with "x" frames.
Product fits: 1949, 1950 and 1951 Ford cars.